True value and performance are found in the FSA Tempo Adventure crankset. The cranks are built to serve the recreational rider well and enhance riding enjoyment.
- Crank arm and spider feature monocoque construction
- Die-cast aluminum crank arms are lightweight and durable
- AL7075 stamped and CNC-machined outer chainring
- Heat-treated chromoly inner chainring
- Chromoly chainring bolts
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs
- Crank Length: 170mm
- Crank Intended Use: Road, Gravel
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 46/30
- Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Chainring BCD: 110
- BB Included: No