- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Taiwanese hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 174mm - 1 axle per bag
$1.25 - $5.75
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$4.49 - $5.09
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
$2.09 - $3.29
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
State Bicycle unmachined deep-wheels feature: - 700c rim size with a 40mm rim depth front and rear - Lightweight aluminum alloy - 100mm (front) / 120mm (rear) hub spacing - Quando 32H x 14G hubs - Flip / Flop rear hub allows for the use of both fixed gear and single-speed freewheel cogs. - 16T fixed cog and lockring included - Wheels feature a high-quality nylon rim strip to protect tubes from punctures
Own the same "Lo-Pro" Wheel set featured on State's Retro Reissue Series Bicycle Line. - Low Profile Flat Rim - 700c x 32H rim - Flip / Flop Hub - Weight: 922g - Front / 1133g - Rear - 2lb 3oz front, 2lb 8oz rear
Page 1 of 1